Saturday 7 April 2012

WE will be back!

This post today is not a co-authored one as normally the posts at Sarcastically Special are. And there is a reason for that. It has been long that this space has been left untouched and today I take the opportunity to sprinkle it with words again. The main reason why I chose to write here is because of the fact that my partner, my co-author has been going through a really bad phase and somehow things have started to fall out of place for her. Today, I am not writing here as her co-author, but as her best friend who prays every second for her.

I know it has been unfair on our part to leave Sarcastically Special barren for so long. It is hard to believe on my part too. Let bygone be bygone, I am sure there would be exciting times ahead with the ever evolving blogging world. 

This post is more of a confession on my part rather than some food for thought. A confession that Sarcastically Special is built on two pillars and can't really sustain without one. An acknowledgement of the fact that no matter how tough life becomes, it still has to move on. A confession that I am missing my partner a bit too much at the moment.

Of all the things that I can assure our readers, WE will be back, is surely the most impactful one.

I wish she gets well soon. He is waiting, eagerly!

No comments:

Post a Comment